Are you a content writer? Or a student working on a thesis? Then keeping your writings original yet unique is a pressing concern for you. If you want to avoid duplication of others’ works then you must detect plagiarism score of your contents and keep it in check.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 1998, has strict guidelines to prevent intellectual property theft on the internet. Globally, clients, teachers and professors are increasingly concerned about duplicate contents.
What is Plagiarism?
Plagiarism is the “imitation of someone else’s work” without giving them proper credit.
Wikipedia defines plagiarism as the “wrongful appropriation” and “stealing and publication” of another author’s “language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions” and the representation of them as one’s own original work.
In this article we selected 3 useful plagiarism checker tools for you to detect plagiarism in your contents for free.
If you are looking for a free duplicate checker then SmallSEOTools is one of best sites to try out.
It is one of the most broadly used free online duplicate content checking tools. Total privacy of the content that you upload for plagiarism scanning is maintained. The tool immediately removes your texts once the report is ready. It also houses many tools with highly rich features.
Other noteworthy features includes:
- Checking up to 1000 words of content at a time for checking plagiarism.
- Ability to check plagiarism using any website URL.
- Uploading documents from cloud storage (google drive and dropbox) so it is a plus point.
- Free access to tools like Rephrase It and Rewrite Plagiarized Content so that you can edit your content.
- Downloading plagiarism report directly for future use or sharing with others.
Next on our list we have Search Engine Reports. Its content duplication/similarity checker is one of the most well trusted free tools available online. The tool can compare your writings with billions of contents on the internet before producing a report for you.
Other important features are:
- The only free plagiarism checker tool online that offers 1500 words content scanning in one go per scanning.
- You can upload files from pc or import files from your Dropbox account.
- It supports 21 languages for plagiarism detection so do not worry about having non-English contents.
- You get to do comparison between your content and the source if there is any plagiarism.
- This tool does not store any text which you upload or copy and paste in it and so it total ensures privacy.
Last but not the least on our list is Dupli Checker. It is a trending free tool to check plagiarism online and best for both teachers and writers. And also recommended by digital marketing agencies and SEO executives.
If you are someone who outsources of a lot of blogs/articles from online or writing an academic thesis or assignment then Duplichecker is a must have tool for your contents.
Some of the best features of this tool are,
- You can directly copy paste your content or input a website URL for plagiarism detection.
- The free version allows 1000 words per session for duplicate content checking (get more words in paid version).
- It lets you upload different file types to check for plagiarism (like .rtf, .txt, .doc, .tex, .docx, .pdf, and .odt).
- It allows over 50 scans for duplicate contents per day which makes it ideal for bulk check writings.
- Their AI technology can also help you identify plagiarism from paraphrased writings also.
As a professional blogger or content writer it is vital for you to keep your contents or writings original. In this article we tried to pick the tools that will help you on the go for making plagiarism free contents and keep them unique for your clients. Try out these awesome free plagiarism checker tools and do not forget to comment and share your feedback.